Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Week 18 weigh in (a bit late)

To my surprise, I actually pulled off a loss last week. The scale read 271.8 this morning, which is a loss of 1.8 pounds. I'm thrilled with that loss, given the struggles of a getaway weekend.

I'm really going to try and have a good week this week because Saturday will be a bit rough. I have a beer tasting event that I am attending, followed by a wedding that evening. There will be a lot of liquid calories at the tasting event and I have no idea what they are serving at the wedding, but I'd guess it's not going to be real healthy. If I can be good all week except Saturday, I should still be able to pull off a loss... fingers crossed :-)

3 comments:

  1. Good job Will, keep up the good work. Try not to fall off track too much on the weekend! Beer is so good, but so bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the scale this week! I go today for my weigh in...yikes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done on the loss! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete