Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 126 - Rough day... as expected

So yesterday was the beer tasting event, so as expected it was a rough day in the weight loss department. Lots to drink and lots to eat, both at the beer tasting and at the wedding afterwards. Although the day wasn't a total writeoff because I got outside for an hour and a half of yard work in the morning, so a little workout.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Pineapple
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Pizza (3 slices)
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Beers (many tastes)
- BBQ chicken wings



Supper:
- Salad greens with berries
- Chicken breast
- Asparagus
- Rice
- Various drinks
- Chocolate cake



Evening Snack:
- Water



Workout:
- Hour and a half of yard work

3 comments:

  1. When I know I have a day that I will be splurging, I make the rest of the week light and plan for that one day or meal. If you plan it in you can enjoy and have fun too! :) Hope you have a great Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beer tasting event? I've heard of wine tasting but never beer. That's the kind of place I could walk into, but need to be carried out of :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would struggle too, but it sounds like a fun day. TJ is totally right. Just go light for a few days and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete