Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 116 - Decent food day today

I had a pretty good day today with respect to food. Had some good meals, with good portion control and minimal snacking. I didn't get a workout in, partially because I had to work late tonight, but where I was on the treadmill last night I probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. So all in all it was a pretty good day.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Tangarine (X2)
- Yogurt cup
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Supper:
- Chicken breast
- Rice
- Root veggies
- Diet coke
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X4)



Workout:
- none

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. I think portion control is even more important on those days where we can't squeeze in a workout.

    ReplyDelete