Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 142 - OK food day, but workout lacking

I had a pretty good day today with respect to food. I did go out to lunch with my wife, so the lunch wasn't the best ever, but I kept it reasonable. I didn't get a workout in today however. It was so hot here today (38 with humidex), the last thing I wanted to do was workout tonight. Getting on a treadmill schedule is on my todo list, so it'll happen right after this heatwave is over.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Ceasar salad
- Italian wedding soup (2 bowls)
- Garlic bread
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- Banana



Supper:
- Squash
- Potatoes
- Beef with gravy
- Corn
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X3)



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. Looks a very effective dietary meal for me. But lets not forget DISCIPLINE as also one of the main ingredient in reaching ones goal and that is to have a healhty body.

    ReplyDelete