Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 128 - Just an OK day today

Today wasn't terrible. I did have some good meals this morning and afternoon. Unfortunately we ate a late dinner and I was really hungry when we finally ate. So, I overloaded on the pasta a little. I also didn't get a workout in. My topsoil was delivered, but it was a bit rainy today, so I didn't get at it. So, my dinner portion was too big and no exercise today... makes for a blah day. Hoping tomorrow is better.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Pineapple
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Cheeseburger
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Special K bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Penne with meat sauce
- Roll (X2)
- Water
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Hard candy (X2)
- Water



Workout:
- None

2 comments:

  1. Understandable...I am going through the same thing right now. Do your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow is a new day and another chance to do better. Maybe you could start doing some exercise in the house. If your workouts are weather dependent, you'll struggle to get into a routine. If you have some sort of apparatus (or some other way of exercising) in the house, you'll be able to workout whatever the weather :)

    ReplyDelete