Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 124 - Rough food day today... but worked out

Today wasn't the greatest day food-wise. Today was the last day for a woman at work left who is leaving to move to China. So we went out and had a going away lunch at a Steakhouse, followed by cake back at work. So, I'm sure the calories added up. On the bright side, my topsoil arrived today, so I got an hour and a half in lifting and hauling topsoil. Let me tell you, that's a workout for the ages :-)

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Peach



Lunch:
- Beef rib
- Baked potatoe (without sour cream)
- Cornbread
- Baked beans
- Diet coke
- Chocolate mousse cake



Afternoon snack:
- Water



Supper:
- Fish sticks
- Potatoe wedges
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Water



Workout:
- 1.5 hours doing heavy yard work

1 comment:

  1. Seems understandable to me. Tell us more about the landscaping project.

    ReplyDelete