Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 135 - Really great day today

After starting my day off with a great surprise on the scale and then realizing I had hit a major milestone, I was really motivated to have a good day... and I did. I had good food today with great portions all day today. Tonight my wife and I made TJ's The Whole Enchilada Chicken Soup and it really was good. We both said it would be something we'd make again and given that it's pretty good for you, we likely will. (Thanks TJ). Also, I got outside for a little more than an hour of yard work today so I even got in a pretty good workout. As I said, a really great day today.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Tuna on a tortilla
- Yogurt cup
- Milk



Afternoon snack:
- None



Supper:
- The Whole Enchilada Chicken Soup (1 & 1/2 bowls)
- Baked tortilla chips
- Corn
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Coffee



Workout:
- Hour of heavy yard work

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! Well done. I am a bit lazy in the kitchen, but may have to try the soup.

    ReplyDelete