Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 123 - Another good food day

I had another good day today in the food department, but again no workout. I'm going to be ordering some topsoil soon, so I'll have a lot of yard work to do, so once that arrives I should be set for a few good workouts again. I haven't been able to get back into a treadmill routine, so I think being forced to do some yard work in the evenings will be good for me.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Peach
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Apple



Supper:
- Sheppard's pie
- Coffee
- Maccaroon



Evening Snack:
- None



Workout:
- None

3 comments:

  1. yard work is a workout in its own! lol Good job food wise today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the food...I need to get my fat butt in gear on the exercise front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the yard work. Take some pics for us.

    ReplyDelete