Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 131 - Not so great day today

Today was a bit of a rough day. We needed groceries, so I didn't take a lot of food with me to work today. Unfortunately that meant I was really hungry at the company family fun night tonight. It was a good time, but I think I ate a bit too much, and it wasn't exactly low calorie food. Also, I didn't get a workout in tonight because we got home late and didn't get the kids down for bed until after 10:00. All in all, not a great day, but we got groceries so tomorrow should be better... fingers crossed.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Fried egg on toast (X2)
- Milk
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Tangerine (X2)
- Special K bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Banana



Supper:
- Pizza (pepperoni and meat lovers) - 5 slices
- Pop (diet coke and 7up)



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Turkey jerky
- Hard candy (X1)



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. Some days everything will conspire against us and we'll fall short. But we'll just shrug it off and start again tomorrow with even more determination :)

    ReplyDelete