Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 117 - Great day today

Today was really good. I had a great food day and I did 2 hours of yard work tonight, which allowed me to get a great sweat on. So I'm sure I got a great calorie burn while I was out there. And with next to no snacking tonight, it really was a great day.

I'm headed out of town tomorrow for my golf/poker weekend. I've taken Big Clyde's suggestion and bought some turkey jerky (and sunflower seeds) and I plan on picking up some baked chips once we get there. I'm sure it's going to be a rough weekend in the health department, but I guess those little decisions all add up.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Tangarine (X2)
- Yogurt cup
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Supper:
- Chicken breast
- Rice
- Root veggies
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Scotch



Workout:
- 2 hours of yard work (in very warm muggy weather)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Have fun (and remember that you walk a lot when golfing, so that counts as a workout).

    ReplyDelete