Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 114 - Back to the blogging

This blog has kept me on track for the first 108 days of this journey. I got a bit slack last week, but I'm getting back in the game this week. Today was pretty good, except dinner was kind of slapped together after a game of golf, so it wasn't the best. I did however avoid snacking tonight, and walking my golf game this afternoon gave me a little workout. So a pretty good day today.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Ham & cheese sandwich
- Yogurt cup with berries
- Coffee



Afternoon snack:
- none



Supper:
- Scrammbled eggs
- Pancakes w/ whipped cream
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Hard candy (X1)



Workout:
- Walked a round of golf

No comments:

Post a Comment