Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 136 - Another great day today

I had another really good day today, both in terms of food and exercise. Three good meals with good portion control and some yard work tonight. All adds up to a good day. Although my yard work is just about wrapping up, so I'm probably going to have to get on the treadmill again soon. It's typically tough for me to start up a new workout schedule, so I'm really going to have to try to force myself to get on that treadmill the first few times.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Begal with light cream cheese
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Pineapple chicken rice bowl
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Banana



Supper:
- The Whole Enchilada Chicken Soup (1 bowl)
- Cheeseburger
- Water
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X1)



Workout:
- Hour of yard work

No comments:

Post a Comment