Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 130 - Great day today

I had a really good day today, both with respect to my food and my workout. I had good meals with good portions all day long and tonight, I got out in the yard for almost 2 hours doing some heavy yard work. I'm glad I had a good day because tomorrow we're having a family fun night that work is sponsoring, which typically means bad foods. I'll try to keep things reasonable, but I'm sure I'll be tempted.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Pineapple
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Penne with meat sauce
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Special K bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- BBQed chicken breast
- Squash
- Potatoe
- Beer
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X2)



Workout:
- hour and a half + of yard work

No comments:

Post a Comment