Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 81 - Great workout, but bad portion

I had a good walk/jog on the treadmill today right after work. I did 5 KMs, which burned about 650 calories. Unfortunately I was starving afterwards and I think I overate a little. I only had 1 bowl of chili, but my goodness it was a big bowl, plus two rolls. I've been told that it's a good idea to have a protein shake after a workout to keep from overeating afterwards, and after tonight, I think that may be some good advice. What does everyone else think?

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Melon
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Chicken breast w/ salsa & cheese
- Yogurt cup
- 1/2 Orange
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Banana
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Chili
- Roll (X2)
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Hard candy (X3)
- Water



Workout:
- 5 KM walk/job (3.1 miles) with 650 calories burned

1 comment:

  1. Well Chili is a great source of protein if it had beans in it?? :) I feel a protein craving and feel better after my pool workouts if I get some protein in at lunchtime. Like my body craves it!

    ReplyDelete