Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 72 - Good food, ok workout

I had a pretty good food day today. My meals were pretty good, no major portion issues and no snacking to speak of. I also did a walk/jog tonight, however, I got a stitch half way through my jog, so there was a bit more walking than I had intended. Still managed to get 2.5 miles in, so that's not too bad. Hope everyone else had a good Monday too.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Strawberries
- Bowl of cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones flatbread
- Orange
- Special K mocha bar
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Apple



Supper:
- BBQed pork tenderloin
- Cornbread
- Corn
- Rice
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X2)



Workout:
- 2.5 mile walk/jog (550+ calories burned)

No comments:

Post a Comment