Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 65 - Great day today

Today was another one of those great days, where everything falls into place. I had good meals, with great portion control and no snacking to speak of. I also got a really good run in tonight. I walked/jogged 2.5 miles, which burned 500+ calories. It was tough since I didn't do any exercise over the weekend, but I'm glad I got through it. Here's hoping the rest of the week is anywhere close to as good as today was.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Yogurt cup
- Water
- Granola bar



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Cheese & crackers



Supper:
- Ham & cheese on a begal
- Chocolate milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candies (X2)



Workout:
- 2.5 mile walk/jog (500+ calories)

1 comment: