Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 67 - Really good day today

I had a great day today, both in terms of exercise and food. My portions were under control today, snacking was non-existant and my meals were all good. I also jumped on the treadmill again tonight as planned, so I got a 2.5 mile walk/jog in... which was great. So all-in-all a great day.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Fruit Bowl
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Water
- Special K fruit crisps



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Apple



Supper:
- Turkey chili
- Roll (X2)
- Chocolate milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candies (X4)



Workout:
- 2.5 mile walk/jog (500+ calories)

1 comment:

  1. Here's to more GREAT days ahead! Whoohoo! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete