Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 79 - Great start to the week

I had a good day all around today. Food intake was good, with decent portion sizes and no snacking. I also hopped on the treadmill tonight for a 2.7 mile walk/jog, which included 21 minutes of straight jogging, which is by far my longest since getting back on the treadmill, so I was pretty happy with that. Lets just hope I can keep this up all week... especially with the holiday coming on Thursday.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- 1/2 grapefruit
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Yogurt cup
- Special K fruit crisps
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Beef tacos - soft shell (X2)
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Hard candy (X3)
- Water



Workout:
- 2.5 mile walk/jog (600 calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment