Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 76 - Some good news, yet some bad news

Here's my update for yesterday, a little late, but my wife and I were out last night and I wasn't exactly up for posting a blog update when we got home. I had a pretty good day food wise throughout the day yesterday. And when I got home from work, I had the most amazing walk/jog on the treadmill. I did a 5K, which burned over 700 calories. Unfortunately I had some appitizers and far too many beers at a party lastnight, so the benefit I got from my run was probably wiped out at that party.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Strawberry yogurt
- Bowl of cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Chili
- Whole wheat bun
- Coffee



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup with berries



Supper:
- Medaglioni
- Pork loin
- 1 chocolate chip cookie
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Pepperoni & cheese appitizers
- Beers (too many)



Workout:
- 3.1 mile (5K) walk/job, burning over 700 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment