Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 62, 63 & 64 - Weekend update with William Hanson

My wife and I decided to take a trip out of town this weekend to visit some family. Of course that means get-togethers, dinners in restaurants, late nights playing cards (typically with snacks) and big meals. So, needless to say, it wasn't a real successful weekend in the weight loss department. I was able to stay away from the chips while playing cards and I didn't have much in the alcohol department. So I didn't do as bad as I could have done, however, there were defintely some bad meals and I didn't get any workouts in this weekend. So I'm a bit nervous about the weigh-in tomorrow morning. I'm hoping that I didn't gain any weight last week, but I'm definitely not expecting a big loss. Rather than throwing in the towel, like I would have done in the past after a bad weekend, I'm going to get right back on board tomorrow. I'm hoping that the occational indulence like this weekend will prevent me from feeling too deprived and will allow me to make my eating habit changes a life-long change rather than continuing on the yo-yo I've been on over the past several years. Time will tell I guess. How was everyone else's weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I over-ate this weekend with no exercise. I am finding it really difficult to get my butt in gear and get moving. Glad to hear you aren't throwing in the towel after a bender...keep at it and I will try too.

    ReplyDelete