Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 69 - Again good food, but hungry

Today was very similar to yesterday in that I had a good day today in the food department, but didn't get a workout in. I'm hoping to fit a run in sometime tomorrow. I've also been a bit hungry tonight as I held back on the supper portion size. I think I'm going to have to eat a few more veggies at dinner time, just so I have a little more in my stomache come 10:00 at night. Well... hope everyone has a great weekend.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Grapefruit
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Chicken breast & brown rice bowl
- Water
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- None



Workout:
- None

1 comment: