Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 78 - Really not a great weekend

I had another struggle of a day today. I was in town with the family in the middle of the day, so for lunch we ended up at Burger King (a craving for an angry whopper got the best of me). That's three days in a row that my good intake hasn't really been very good. I'm a bit dissappointed in myself. Hopefully I haven't gained this week as a result of this weekend. We'll see what the scale has to say at tomorrow's weigh in.

I do however feel a little re-motivated tonight. My wife took some videos of me with my daughter while we were at the park today. We were watching them tonight and seeing how big I look in those videos reminded me of the amount of work I have remaining to get into some kind of decent shape. I can't let myself slip after only losing 30 pounds... I'm not even half way to my goal yet. So, I'm redevoting to my diet and exercise plan this week. Tomorrow is a whole new day.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Angry whopper
- Onion rings
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- None



Supper:
- BBQed Steak
- Potatoe
- Corn
- Milk
- Beer
- Pudding cup



Evening Snack:
- Hard candy (X1)



Workout:
- None

2 comments:

  1. remotivated and ALLOFASUDDENNOW it's a new day.
    a new week.

    here's to grabbing it by the HORNS and rocking it :)

    ReplyDelete