Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 73 - Odd day today

I had a corporate BBQ to attend today, which meant I missed my afternoon snack and I ate some pretty awful food for supper, which meant I didn't eat much of it. Since I wasn't really full when I got home afterwards, I joined my family when they had their dinner. So, even though they were small, I sort of ate two dinners tonight. Obviously, not the best choice when trying to lose weight. I suppose that on the positive side of things, I did skip the dessert table at the BBQ, so that's a win. Since I ran last night, I didn't run tonight, so no workout for me today.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Strawberries
- Bowl of cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Special K mocha bar
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- none



Supper:
- Chicken breast sandwich
- Sausage
- Medaglioni w/ cheese
- Pork tenderloin
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X2)



Workout:
- none

1 comment:

  1. Corporate meals are always tough for me. I actually have two of them today. I always try to build up my strength ahead of time, but it is the one time I usually fall.

    ReplyDelete