Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 55 - Good day all around

Today was a really good day health wise. I ate good meals, avoided snacking, kept portion sizes under control (for the most part) and I got a 2 mile walk/jog in this evening while watching the hockey game. Today was one of those days were everything just went right... and I wonder why every day can't be like today :-)

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart ones frozen flatbread
- Tangerine
- Granola bar
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Apple



Supper:
- Turkey chili
- Roll (X3)... possibly 1 too many... oops
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Chewing gum



Workout:
- 2 mile walk/jog

1 comment:

  1. Hi ya! :) I love that breakfast sandwich I make- PS it's not REAL MEAT! lol They are soy sausage patties! Morning Star brand- you gotta check them out! SO good! :) 80 calories a patty! :) DEAL!

    ReplyDelete