Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 75 - Good day, but no workout

I had another good food day today, but I didn't get a workout in. I was on the treadmill yesterday. I still have to figure out what to do on non-treadmill days. Any suggestions? Some kind of strength training is probably the answer I guess, but I'm not a member of a gym. I'll have to keep thinking about this one.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Bowl of cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Yogurt cup
- Special K fruit crisps
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- 1/2 banana



Supper:
- Fish sticks
- Potatoe wedges
- Peas
- Chocolate milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X2)
- Coffee



Workout:
- none

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work, William.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes strength training!!!
    look on youtube or at my site for videos of home workouts with just your bodyweight or a resistance band.
    the added muscle will jack your metabolism up.

    TRULY!

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete