Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 70 - What a great day today

I had a great day today in all aspects. My food was good, no snacking and great portion control. I BBQed some burgers for dinner tonight and I typically have two, but I was able to stop myself after a single burger, which I'm really happy with. I also got an awesome walk/jog in today. I walk/jogged 3.1 miles, which is a 5K... which burned over 600 calories. That included over 20 minutes of jogging, which I'm also thrilled with. So all in all it was a great day. It was nice to have a good day today because we've got some plans for father's day tomorrow, which may mean that tomorrow isn't going to be as good health wise. But I'll try to keep things under control for the weigh in on Monday.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cream of Wheat hot cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Chicken burger
- Chili
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- Banana
- Water



Supper:
- Burger with onions (X1)
- Ceasar salad
- Diet coke
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X2)



Workout:
- 3.1 mile walk/jog, with 21 minutes of jogging, which burned over 600 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment