Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 74 - Very blah day today

Don't know if it was the weather (cloudy, muggy & rainy), the fact that I ate too much at breakfast, the fact that I ate at a restaurant at noon or something else altogether, but I felt very blah today. I did force myself to get on the treadmill, but even my exercise didn't feel very good today. Looking back at the day, I don't think it was a bad one, but I've felt better. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Bowl of cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smoked meat on Rye
- Sweet potatoe fries
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- none



Supper:
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Dinner roll (1/2)
- Chocolate milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X2)



Workout:
- 2.5 mile walk/jog (500+ calories burned)

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. An off day for me today as well. I exercised but overate. Ah well, back to the grindstone tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete