Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 172 - Not what I needed

Well, my daughter is down and out with a head cold and it looks like she's starting to pass it around. My wife and I aren't feeling great today and it looks like the little guy is getting it as well. So I think I'm heading to bed early tonight, hopefully I can fend it off and I won't be feeling any worse in the morning... fingers crossed. On the plus side of things, today was a pretty good day food wise.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Pasta with meat sauce
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Ham steak
- Corn
- Potato
- Diet coke
- Pudding cup
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Scotch



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment