Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 148 - Better day today

Not a perfect day today by any stretch of the imagination, but I felt that today was a better day than I've had in a while. I've been struggling a bit this week, so it was nice to have a decent day today. I got a bit of a workout in as I'm doing some final touches in the yard getting ready for the seeders to come on Tuesday. I also had a decent food day today and my only snacking tonight was a handful of baked chips, so much better than a few nights this week.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Cantaloupe
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Blueberry pancakes
- Gingerale



Afternoon snack:
- 1/2 Chicken & Turkey pepperoni quesadilla



Supper:
- Chili
- Chicken breast sandwich
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Gingerale
- Baked Chips (1 handful)
- Scotch



Workout:
- 2 hours of light yard work (mowing, weed whacking, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment