Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 157 - Another good day today

I had another pretty good day today with respect to my food intake. I had some good meals with good portion control... can't complain about that. I also got a little exercise in today had I had to mow the front lawn tonight. So all in all, a pretty good day health wise.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Ham & cheese sandwich
- Yogurt with berries
- Coffee



Afternoon snack:
- Apple



Supper:
- Ham steak
- Potatoes
- Corn
- Water
- Pudding cup



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hot chocolate



Workout:
- 1 hour of light yard work

1 comment:

  1. mmm I love ham steak! Sean wont eat it- but when I go visit my parents we have it. YUM! :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete