Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 156 - Pretty good start to the week

I had a pretty good day today with respect to my food intake. I got right back on track and had 3 good meals today and a good afternoon snack. Perhaps may have had a bit too much garlic bread at dinner, but that's a very slight mistake compared to the weekend I just had. So I'm off to what I think is a great start this week.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Special K bar
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Garlic bread (perhaps too many peices)
- Water
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke
- Hot chocolate



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment