Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 169 - Yet another struggle

I've really been struggling lately. I've got some stuff going on right now that's causing a lot of stress and my eating hasn't been great lately. I'm going to blame my stress from distracting me from my weight-loss goals lately. I'm hoping that I haven't gained anything at tomorrow's weigh-in, but I'm definitely not expecting a big loss. Unfortunately, it looks like another stressful week coming up. Hopefully things will settle down after this week... but we'll see.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Waffles (3) with berries
- Sausages
- Pancakes (2)
- Coffee



Afternoon snack:
- None



Supper:
- Thai Chicken bites
- Chicken ceasar wrap
- Cactus cut potatoes
- Timbit
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Water



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment