Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 159 - Another pretty good day today

Yet another boring blog update... just a pretty good day today. Nothing special to speak of, some good eats and no workout. Seems like I'm posting the same thing every day lately.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Garlic bread
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Trail mix
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Penne with meat sauce
- Roll
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Diet coke
- Popcorn (2 handfuls)



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. It does sometimes feel like we are posting the same thing. Even so, just by posting you are keeping this in your mind. I have went through a definite period with a lack of intertia; however, my daily posting has made sure this journey was always in the back of my mind, which I strongly credit for my maintenance over the last year.

    ReplyDelete