Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 171 - Very rough day today

Today was a pretty bad day in the health department. I was on the road today, so my lunch was fast food and my choices weren't great. I was at the clinic with my daughter this evening as she's come down some 2 ear infections, so we picked up dinner while we waited to see a doctor. And to top all that off, my wife has decided to start eating better starting tomorrow, so we had a snacky night tonight (with significant junk food). So it was a terrible day, but with my wife joining me in my attempt to eat better, I'm hopeful that things will start to move in the right direction beginning tomorrow.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Double cheeseburger
- Onion rings
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- None



Supper:
- Ham & cheese sandwich
- 1/4 begal with lite cream cheese
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Doritos (big bag)
- Caramilk bar (one and a half size)
- Diet coke



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment