Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 164 - Stressed out, but staying good

I've been pretty stressed out lately with some things going on at work lately and they say stress really plays a role with respect to weight gain/loss. So, I'm doing what I can to stay on track. Unfortunately I've been really slack with exercise lately as I just haven't had the time (or motivation I guess) to start up a new workout routine. Fortunately, I'm keeping my eating on track and today was another good day. Hopefully everything will settle down soon and I can get back into a groove.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Pudding cup
- Apple tea bread
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple



Supper:
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Beer
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke
- Scotch



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment