Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 160 - Yet another pretty good day today

I had another good day today food wise, but I'm still not on the workout train so I've got to say that today was good... not great... but good. Tonight my wife asked if I wanted to get some snacks and I was able to resist. I've done good all week and didn't want to blow it, especially since we're having a BBQ tomorrow and I expect to be well over my calorie limit for the day.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal with blueberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Special K mocha bar
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- BBQ steak
- Corn
- Baked potato
- Water
- Pudding cup
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Hot chocolate



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. I've always considered it more important to be on the right track with food than exercise. No doubt, exercise is important, but food is moreso, at least for me.

    ReplyDelete