Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 149 - Pretty good labour day

I had a pretty good day today to start out the week... the fact that it was a holiday doesn't hurt either :-) I got a great workout in today as I was prepping for the seeder that is supposed to come tomorrow. I was doing yard work for about 3 hours or so. I also had a pretty good day in the food department. Not perfect as I had some birthday cake this afternoon, but is was pretty close.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Cantaloupe
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Fried egg sandwich (2 eggs)
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- Birthday cake
- Coffee
- Scotch



Supper:
- Pork chop
- Sweet potato
- Carrots
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hot chocolate



Workout:
- several hours of relatively heavy yard work

No comments:

Post a Comment