Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Days 209, 210 & 211 - I don't want to talk about it

Terrible past few days. This weekend was a real bender food-wise. I just don't understand why I'm so tempted to throw junk down my throat... I know nothing positive comes from it, yet I'm still tempted to go ahead and do it. This weekend was just a total write off. Restaurants, desserts, snacks, etc. I'd be embarrased to list my food for the weekend. :-(

If anything positive has come from this weekend, it's that I think my wife and I have finally agreed that we need to shape up. She's agreed to try and work with me to do better together. We're going to start getting active (slowly at first) and we're going to try and eat better meals during the evenings and weekends (when I really struggle). We've made this decision before, but I'm hopeful that this one will stick... fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment