Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 231 - Blast... another weekend stumble

Yesterday was really rough. I was in town for dinner, so it ended up being fast food and we had company last night, so there were lots of snacks floating around the table. Unfortunately I didn't do very well resisting anything yesterday. Boy I have a hard time on weekends... without having the structure of a weekday, I just seem to stumble over and over.

Here's how yestertoday broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Pizza slice (X3)
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- Chocolate carmel nut clusters (X2)



Supper:
- KFC big crunch sandwich
- Hot wings (X4)
- Poutine
- Diet coke
- Small DQ ice cream



Evening Snack:
- Chips
- Diet coke



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. Reading this is making me hungry. ;) Don't let one bad day de-rail you. Tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete