Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 232 - Completed a bad week with a bang

This week hasn't been very good, so I guess I decided to finish it off with a bang. Really not a good day today food wise. I was at a movie with my daughter and of course we got snacks. I was watching TV with my wife today and we also had snacks. There was an awful lot of snacking this weekend. I expect I'll pay the price at tomorrow's weigh in... and I'll just have to get back on board next week.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Pizza slice
- Italian wedding soup
- Crackers
- Diet coke
- Coffee
- Hot chocolate



Afternoon snack:
- M&Ms
- Coffee crisp



Supper:
- Meatball kababs (w/ peppers & pineapple)
- Rice
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Chips (a full large bad)
- Dairy milk
- Diet coke



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment