Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 225 - It was bound to happen

Well, I finally had an off day. I had such a great week, it was just a matter of time before I had a bad day. I didn't get into any snacking tonight, however, my meals weren't great and I had a late afternoon McDonalds meal... which is never a good idea. I just hope one bad day isn't enough to throw my weigh in tomorrow morning.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cinnamon French toast (4 slices)
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Begal with lite cream cheese
- Diet coke



Afternoon snack:
- Double cheeseburger (Not the double quarter pounder... WIN)
- Fries



Supper:
- Ham steak
- Potato pancakes
- Risotto (butter & cheese)
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment