Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 227 - Not feeling great...doh

I'm really not feeling too well today. Stuffed up and a sore throat... I think I'm going to head to bed early. I also got a flu shot today, which can result in some flu like symptoms... I hope I can get over this before Friday (Scotchfest). Oh ya... and I did have a pretty good day today food wise. :-)

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Parfait (yogurt, granola & fruit)
- Cereal with raspberries
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Penne with meat sauce
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Apple



Supper:
- Chicken breast
- Rice
- Corn
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- None



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...sorry you are feeling yuckie! Hope you feel better for the holiday & weekend!

    ReplyDelete