Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Days 206 - Darn those treats

The halloween treats lingering around the house got the best of me tonight. And of course, once I dipped into one or two, it ended up being many, many more. For whatever reason, I just can't seem to eat sweets or snacks in moderation. I tend to have none, or have way too many. I think I may be a food addict or something (perhaps just a sweets addict).

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Mixed fruit (melon, cantaloup & pineapple)
- Cereal with blueberries (small bowl)
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Baked oatmeal



Supper:
- Chili
- Bread w/ butter
- Diet coke



Evening Snack:
- Diet coke
- Halloween treats (chips & chocolate)
- Ice cream with almonds
- Water



Workout:
- None

1 comment:

  1. Some foods I just can not have in the house- so I can understand how those treats got to ya! :) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete