Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Days 207 - Tempted, but resisted

I was very snacky again tonight... seems to be a common theme lately. I did however resist for the most part. I decided to have a hot chocolate instead of chocolate bars and chips. Definitely a victory in my book. I had a pretty good day throughout the day too, so I'll chalk today up to a success.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Mixed fruit (melon, cantaloup & pineapple)
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Yogurt cup
- Apple



Supper:
- Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Garlic cheese bread
- Milk
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Hot chocolate
- Water



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment