Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 97 - I think I did alright today

I had a pretty good day today... way to follow up a rought day :-) I had good meals, with great portion control and I even resisted a dessert tonight. Much better effort than yesterday. I also got in a few hours of yard work tonight, so I had a great workout. I was a sweaty mess when I came inside, which means I burn tonnes-o-calories. It's funny that I've gotten very little treadmill use this week, but I think I've had more exercise this week than most :-) Here's hoping that a good weekend is upcoming.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Chicken chili
- Roll (x2)
- Milk



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X2)



Workout:
- 2 hours of yard work

No comments:

Post a Comment