Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 103 - Good food day, but getting slack with the workouts

My food was pretty good again today, however, I've been getting a bit slack with my workouts. It was raining today, so no yard work got done, which means I should have gotten a run in tonight. However, the kids were both sick tonight, so I ended up spending some extra time with them. I guess I should have gotten on the treadmill after they went to bed, but it just didn't happen. And I'm out for a poker night tomorrow night, so no workout then either. I do plan on walking my golf round on Saturday, so that'll be a little bit of exercise anyway. I think I'm really going to have to try and refocus on my workouts next week as I think that's probably holding me back a bit.

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Smart Ones Frozen dinner
- Orange
- Yogurt cup
- Special K bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Ceasar salad
- Frozen pizza (3 small peices)
- Diet coke
- Coffee



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Hard candy (X2)



Workout:
- none

No comments:

Post a Comment