Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 90 - Out of town today

I was out of town this evening, so I missed my exercise. I'm definitely going to make an effort to get it in tomorrow however.I didn't have a bad day food wise, although my dinner was a bit bigger than usual. I ended up eating at my parent place and they had a big spread. Very good food, but I definitely consumed more calories than I should have. Guess I'll try to work it off tomorrow :-)

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Yogurt cup
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Banana
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Steak
- Pork ribs
- Corn
- Roll (X2)
- Water
- Beer
- Coffee
- Strawberry pie



Evening Snack:
- Hard candies (X1)
- Water



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment