Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 96 - Rough day today

Today was a tough day. I had leftovers of last night's grilled pizza for lunch, which wasn't too good for the weight loss. Then tonight we attended a graduation party/BBQ, which meant lots of food. I tried to limit my food intake, but the dessert table was just calling my name. I think I had a bit too much dessert... correction... I know I had a bit too much dessert. And to top it all off, I didn't get a workout in since we were at the BBQ. Oh well... tomorrow's a new day :-)

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Cereal
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Grilled pepperoni pizza (3 small slices)
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Apple
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Chicken cabob (X2)
- Steak cabob (x1)
- Potatoes
- Ceasar salad
- Pita bread with taziki
- Lime soda
- Dessert (cookies, cake, triffle, coffee)



Evening Snack:
- Water
- Diet coke
- Hard candy (X1)



Workout:
- none

No comments:

Post a Comment