Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 88 - What a great day today was

Everything just clicked today. Food was great, no desserts and no snacking and good portion sizes. Also got a great walk/jog in today, which was 5 KM, burning almost 700 calories. It was one of those days where everything just seemed to fall into place. However, I'm starving now, probably because I had such a good workout. So I think I should head to bed before I hit the refrigerator :-)

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- 1/2 grapefruit
- Cereal
- Orange juice



Lunch:
- Smart Ones frozen dinner
- Yogurt cup
- Orange
- Special K mocha bar
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- Banana
- Yogurt cup



Supper:
- Hamburger (X1)
- Potatoe
- Mixed veggies (green beans, yellow beans & carrots).... that one's for you TJ :-)
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Hard candies (X3)
- Diet coke



Workout:
- 3.2 mile walk/jog with almost 700 calories burned

1 comment: