Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 85 - Lazy Sunday

Not really a great day for my 100th post on this blog. It was a real lazy day today just hanging out around the house with the kids. While they were down for a nap, my wife and I baked up some cinnamon buns. I had 2 of them today and they were by no means healthy. And yes, by lazy day, that does mean that there was no workout today. I do plan on getting on the treadmill tomorrow as it's a whole new week. Time to refocus.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's weigh in (hopefully I'm in the 270s), along with my monthly pics (sigh).

Here's how today broke down:


Breakfast:
- Melon
- Fried egg on toast (X2)
- Orange juice
- Coffee



Lunch:
- Grilled cheese sandwich (X2)
- Water



Afternoon snack:
- cinnamon bun
- Coffee



Supper:
- Pulled chicken thigh
- Rice
- Corn
- Egg Roll (X2)
- cinnamon bun
- Water



Evening Snack:
- Hard candies (X2)
- Water



Workout:
- None

No comments:

Post a Comment